[Asterisk-Users] Should I choose DSL @ 1.5 or a full T1?

Rick Baranowski azfhasterisk at qwest.net
Fri Jun 10 20:09:06 MST 2005

SLA!

T-1 usually has a Service Level Agreement so if your T-1 goes down they have
to fix it ASAP. DSL usually doesn't have this. We had this is come up
before.  We had 1.5 VDSL from Qwest (which has worked fine for VOIP for us)
but we had it go out and it was done for a day. Tried to explain to them
that we use VOIP at the office and our phones where down too, they didn't
seem to care. When we had trouble with a T-1 from Qwest they where out in 30
min to fix it.

The prices are pretty good but it just depend how far you are from the CO.
Do they include the CSU/DSU?

Rick

  _____