[Asterisk-Users] Cell redirect

Ugis Racko hugoboy at inbox.lv
Fri Jun 10 09:46:19 MST 2005

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+call+forwarding
  -----Original Message-----
  From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of
hugoboy at inbox.lv
  Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 3:02 PM
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Cell redirect

Hello,

In feature list I see that asterisk supports call redirect feature(as this
is
basic PBX feature :)).
I am trying to implement this feature on my sip phones (avaya 4602). The
need is
to enable some feature access code for example "*40" so, that user can dial
it
and redirect all calls to other extention.
As I understood, in SIP evironment this must be done through redirect
server?
Can Asterisk be that redirect server? How do you configure it?

Can someone explain briefly or paste some link with explanation and example
of
such usage?

What must be done:
User at ext. 222 dials *40,then dials 333 and hangs up. Now all incoming
calls
through asterisk must be forwarded to ext. 333

Ahter user can dial #40 to cancel forwarding.

Thanks in advance as this is actually one of the last things I must solve to
be
shure to migrate office PBX to Asterisk.

  Advertisement:

         Nokia 6610i   Nokia 3220   REZERVET!