[Asterisk-Users] Cell redirect

hugoboy at inbox.lv hugoboy at inbox.lv
Fri Jun 10 05:01:56 MST 2005

Hello,

In feature list I see that asterisk supports call redirect feature(as this is
basic PBX feature :)).
I am trying to implement this feature on my sip phones (avaya 4602). The need is
to enable some feature access code for example "*40" so, that user can dial it
and redirect all calls to other extention.
As I understood, in SIP evironment this must be done through redirect server?
Can Asterisk be that redirect server? How do you configure it?

Can someone explain briefly or paste some link with explanation and example of
such usage?

What must be done:
User at ext. 222 dials *40,then dials 333 and hangs up. Now all incoming calls
through asterisk must be forwarded to ext. 333

Ahter user can dial #40 to cancel forwarding.

Thanks in advance as this is actually one of the last things I must solve to be
shure to migrate office PBX to Asterisk.

Advertisement:

REZERVE Mazcenas mobilo:
Samsung X480 - Ls 9*
Nokia 6610i - Ls 25*