[Asterisk-Users] Cell redirect

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 10:37:30 MST 2005

not sure but this may help you
http://voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20call%20forwarding

Additionally, i can tell you that im using AGI to detect redirection
number. I Allow my users to set redirection from their Web based User
Panel, they can check their calls, and edit their redirection number.
So, Asterisk allows you to do it in many ways :-)

Best Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"