[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP-500 & 600 Nat settings.

Ariel Batista arielb27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 08:59:33 MST 2005

I have looked at the wiki and the mailing list. But I need to find how do we setup the external IP address and the rtp ports for the Polycom IP-500 and IP-600.  There web interface has a nat setting but can't find instructions on how to set this up. I would like to set this up via there ftp file setup instead of via there web setting.

Also There QoS settings are set to 5 and 2 but there it does not say if you change it to 7 or to a lower number which one gives you better priority.

Main problem I am having is that the polycoms work great as long as there on the same LAN. once they go through a Nat router even if all the ports are open we get one way audio or no audio.  The asterisk servers are on a real world IP address and the Phones are behind a Nat firewall called m0n0wall.  We have all ports open going out to where the asterisk box is setup.