[Asterisk-Users] Anyone noticed Voipjet voice quality problems?

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Thu Jun 9 09:50:34 MST 2005

Any other confirmation for this problem?  My service seems to be fine
but I have not completed a long duration call yet.  I had a user
complain last week about call degradation after 5-10 minutes but that
has been it.  I will test some more and let you know.  I am on the west
coast server.

Thanks,
Wiley