[Asterisk-Users] Incoming call stops at random with Teliax

Rick Baranowski azfhasterisk at qwest.net
Thu Jun 9 07:58:27 MST 2005

Rich and anybody else on Teliax might want to check a couple of times. I
have seen a few people having the same issue in the last couple of weeks.

We have been seeing this if we do random tests between 5-60 min.

I have tried one other thing in combination with Rich's config is to use one
of the IP address(208.139.204.232)instead of the FQDN which has two
different address.

So far this seems to be working.

Teliax form
http://www.teliax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=438#438