[Asterisk-Users] ENUM NL dead ?

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Wed Jun 8 14:40:26 MST 2005

On 09:05, Tue 07 Jun 05, Florian Overkamp wrote:
> Hi Michiel,

Florian,

Since you already have done something on this, can you tell
us what your plan was?
Do you already have some docs about what to do and why, or
do we have to setup something like this ?
Maybe it's a good idea to talk about this face to face (or
in a conference call with some interested ppl)
I have web/mail/dns/sip/iax2 services I can make available for this.

Greetz,
--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."