[Asterisk-Users] ENUM NL dead ?

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Thu Jun 9 23:56:47 MST 2005

Hi Michiel,

Complex :) ENUM was a part of a larger setup concerning roll-out of voip
technology over wireless networks.

> Do you already have some docs about what to do and why, or
> do we have to setup something like this ?

Motivations can be numerous, everyone needs to decide for themselves. A tool
with guidelines (very rudimentary) would be usefull.

> Maybe it's a good idea to talk about this face to face (or
> in a conference call with some interested ppl)
> I have web/mail/dns/sip/iax2 services I can make available for this.

Think so. I have made contact with dgtp again, hopefully something will come
out of that in the next few days. Let's take this discussion off-list.

Florian