[Asterisk-Users] ENUM NL dead ?

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Tue Jun 7 01:43:44 MST 2005

On Tue, June 7, 2005 10:14, Michiel van Baak said:
> Hi Florian,
>
> On 09:05, Tue 07 Jun 05, Florian Overkamp wrote:
>> Hi Michiel,

I currently do not have time (or money) to spare, but you *do* have my
support!

Hopefully I'll have some more time in the future, so if you need help, you
can always contact me to see how my free-time situation is at that time

--
Francesco Peeters (also from NL)
----