[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Alcatel 4200 PBX

José Luis Gómez jgomez at qualis.com.ar
Wed Jun 8 08:14:19 MST 2005

Hello list.
I'm going te explain my trouble.
I have my asterisk with a TDM400P with 4 FXS channels. Two ports are
connected to a Panasonic PBX (it's working fine), and others two ports
are connected to an Alcatel 4200 PBX (but it doesn't anwer). I connected
to a CO port (where i had a pstn line).
When I call to the Alcatel PBX, the asterisk show me in it console that
es ringing but never anwer.
I had configured with diferent signalling:
1-
zaptel.conf ->  fxoks=3,4
zapata.conf ->  signalling=fxo_ks
2-
zaptel.conf ->  fxols=3,4
zapata.conf ->  signalling=fxo_ls
3-
zaptel.conf ->  fxogs=3,4
zapata.conf ->  signalling=fxo_gs

I put 3,4 because 1,2 are connected to Panasonic PBX (working with ks).
But the PBX never anwer.
I also change the zone (because the PBX es french):
zaptel.conf ->  loadzone=fr
                defaultzone=fr
But it doesn't work.

My files: