[Asterisk-Users] Latest CVS and app_rxfax

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sun Jun 12 06:24:27 MST 2005

Dave Cotton wrote:

>With the current CVS-HEAD line 88 of app_rxfax.c causes an error.
>
>#if (ASTERISK_VERSION_NUM <= 010300)
>                      chan->callerid,
>
>app_rxfax.c:88: error: 'struct ast_channel' has no member named
>'callerid'
>
>Commenting out the if else combination of course gives a clean compile.

I don't know what to do about this. The software automatically worked
with 1.0.x or 1.1.x until a little while ago. Now they have changed
things so you cannot write code which will do that. You can only find
the version if you include version.h. 1.0.x doesn't have version.h, so
including the file will fail there. I assume this change was made
primarily to be a bloody pointless PITA.

It looks like I need separate versions for 1.0.x and 1.1.x. I have
alreadt done this for chan_unicall.c

Regards,
Steve