[Asterisk-Users] DTMF Tone Lengths

Ronald Hartmann RHartmann at nnamtraH.com
Sun Jun 5 09:33:12 MST 2005

Good day,

	I am hoping that someone can assist me with a work around.

	I have an IVR system that I am attempting to connect asterisk
to, however the IVR was written
	Some time ago, and requires tones to be approximately 2 seconds
in length.  I am using SIP
	Phones, Is there any way to adjust the Length of the Tones that
asterisk sends out the audio path?

	Are there any phones that would allow me to hold the "Buttons"
in and generate the tone for the entire length that it was held?

I have exhausted my friend "Google" and I think maybe I just am not
searching correctly, certainly others have crossed this chasm.

Thanks for your direction in this matter.

~ron