[Asterisk-Users] Pricing for DS3000P

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Sat Jun 4 10:46:40 MST 2005

Are you kidding!  $4000.00 is cheap for a ds3 board! Even if you don't
use all of the 28 t1's it's better because you will now be able to put
in as many T1's as you will most likely need.  Expansion will be just
simple configuration change.  Also as I've read in these forums, the
interrupt issue should go away as this should only need 1.  Don't let
the term DS3 scare you. I have herd there are DS3 to T1 adapters out on
the market for as little as $500.  If you need more than 1 4 port T1
card you should buy the DS3 card unless of course you only need 5 T1 ports.