[Asterisk-Users] Pricing for DS3000P

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Sat Jun 4 10:28:16 MST 2005

What's so special about two tons of steel and a little plastic and
leather that you'd pay at least $20K for it?  How come Adobe gets away
with charging $300 for a simple CD, when you can buy a stack of 100 for
less than $20?

Content matters... And someone needs to pay for the development cost,
testing, certification, etc... Or there wouldn't be any peripherals.