[Asterisk-Users] Re: Announce: Asterisk virtual configuration

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:33:56 MST 2005

Since I had a few requests for the web interface, I packaged it up
with a quick install guide and put it on http://asterisk.ochsnet.com.
It also includes the latest version of VConfig that now has support
for static database and realtime extensions all at once (you can use
one, both, or a combination all at the same time).

Just a warning, the docs are very slim.  If you are good with apache
and have used mod perl, then you should be ok.   I'll put up some
better documentation  on the website when I can.

Chris