[Asterisk-Users] secretary function

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Fri Jun 3 11:11:56 MST 2005

Christian,

Follow this procedure to make sure your firmware is up to date:

In the advanced setting menu set Update Policy to "Ask for Update"
In the Software Update menu set firmware to
http://www.snom.com/download/share/snom360-3.60i-SIP-j.bin
Press the "Load" button.
When the phone prompts for "Update New Firmware" press "Check".
DO NOT UNPLUG THE PHONE BEFORE PROCESSS COMPLETES OR YOU WILL HAVE AN
EXPENSIVE GERMAN PAPERWEIGHT.

For a blind Transfer:

Press "Transfer", enter extension or press speed dial to transfer to, press
"Check".  If more than one call is active, use arrow keys to select the
caller you want to transfer, press "Check" again.

For an attended transfer, follow the steps Julian outlined.

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
www.thevoipconnection.com
321.989.6728 ext. 611