[Asterisk-Users] 4 port BRI options ?

Brett, Gary gary.brett at cetelem.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 04:44:09 MST 2005

Hi there

I am in the UK.. and am running latest asterisk on FC1 (2.4 kernel). I would
like to know what the best option is for a 4 port BRI card. I notice Digium
don't provide one.. I have heard the Junghanns do one...but are there others
??

Is the Junghanns card reliable/stable with good sound quality ?? I notice it
is very expensive in a per port comparison with the Digium cards.... hence
why I am also looking for alternative cards

Your experiences would be greatly appreciated
Gary