[Asterisk-Users] Portable USB headset for VoIP

Mark Benson mark.benson at iqit.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 08:57:33 MST 2005

I've been able to get it working with some diffent software. Once you
have the devices paired and a headset profile available (the XTNDconnect
software didn't have much in the way of bluetooth profiles available -
but the widcomm software has loads - including the headset profile) you
should see a bluetooth audio option in your multimedia settings in the
control pannel (the drop downs for prefered audio devices) select
bluetooth audio for audio in and out, apply that. Then connect to the
headset. When I did this I didn't hear much except a few bleeps in the
headset. Just press the button on the headset as well to connect and hey
presto - iTunes on my headset! This works perfectly with xlite to make
and receive calls.

Hope this helps!

Mark