[Asterisk-Users] Portable USB headset for VoIP

Mark Benson mark.benson at iqit.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 06:28:27 MST 2005

If you plan to go this route don't buy a bluetooth adaptor that uses the
XTNDconntect software. I've never been able to get it to work properly
and there are no updates since last year (from the hardware vendor at
least). Its an Innovision Wavelinker USB bluetooth module. I can
discover and pair the headset, but thats it... nothing... Have ordered a
new bluetooth dongle - so will try that and see what happens.

Basically, you should just be able to pair the headset and then select
it as an audio device in the multimedia settings in control panel (in
windows) - when you disconnect the machine should revert back to the
default hardware for audio playback.