[Asterisk-Users] Inactivity restart segmentation fault

Alphonse Ogulla aogulla at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 02:25:31 MST 2005

Hi all,

for an unknown reason, I find my asterisk server down every morning as
a result of failing to restart during the night because of a
segmentation fault. The error message is as follows:

Waiting for inactivity to perform restart...
Executing last minute cleanups
  == Destroying any remaining musiconhold processes
Asterisk cleanly ending (0).
     -- Remote UNIX connection
Waiting for inactivity to perform restart...
Segmentation fault

Any idea what causes the segmentation fault? Why does * have to
restart after a prolonged period of inactivity and how can I stop
this?

I'm running * version 1.0.7 on Debian Woody with Digium TDM11B
hardware installed. I will appreciate whatever help I'll get on
resolving the problem.

--
Thanks and regards,
Alphonse Ogulla