[Asterisk-Users] voip provider request

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Jun 3 08:42:26 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 10:14 -0500, Jay Milk wrote:
> Ahhh... Sneaky.  Because of the special billing agreements on NCFA
> numbers, there's bound to be a lower limit to how these calls are
> priced.  I doubt BT gives sipgate (or any other VOIP provider) a
> signigicant discount on these calls.  If you can reasonably expect that
> there are a lot of other sipgate/uk users being called, I'd go with
> them, as those calls are free after all.

There isnt, so I cant.  I found one company that accidentally told me
that they pay $0.001/min to NCFA and they also offer unlimited but they
are $250/mo (although that does allow resale of the service), but they
dont wanna talk to me about slaes I bet its even worse once htey have my
money, and $250 is a bit steep since I dont plan on resale.

broadvoice gave unlimited as well, and at that point they were reselling
GBLX ($35k/mo minimum spending limit on resale packages of that
caliber).  There is a carrier in the UK (not voip afaik) that gives
unlimited to NCFA with a 1 pence connect fee.  So there are carriers out
there I just havent been able to find any why I asked here.  Of course I
need to be able to use asterisk with it, I do not want their hardware,
although I do have a card I could use to connect to that at the cost of
dropping my analogue service to my asterisk box.

maxvoip.com.br does as well, but they arent local, language issues and
afaik they dont sell to the US.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378