[Asterisk-Users] voip provider request

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Fri Jun 3 08:14:58 MST 2005

Ahhh... Sneaky.  Because of the special billing agreements on NCFA
numbers, there's bound to be a lower limit to how these calls are
priced.  I doubt BT gives sipgate (or any other VOIP provider) a
signigicant discount on these calls.  If you can reasonably expect that
there are a lot of other sipgate/uk users being called, I'd go with
them, as those calls are free after all.

ubrik=110#num6

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378