[Asterisk-Users] Portable USB headset for VoIP

Mark Benson mark.benson at iqit.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 02:48:30 MST 2005

How about using a bluetooth headset? You would just need a bluetooth
dongle for the laptop to provide the wireless connection for the headset...

Mark

(i'm in the process of trying this with an old usb bluetooth dongle
(trying to find a suitable driver and manufacturers appears to have
disapeared) and a cheap headset - i'll let you know how I get on.)