[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice - Customer feedback

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Jun 1 15:15:39 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 14:25 -0700, Sean Kennedy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can any broadvoice customers give me their opinions on the service
> recently?  It's actually been pretty quiet on the list lately regarding
> them, so it seems to me that they're either getting things straightened
> out or everyone has dropped the service.

I think that everyone has dropped them.  30 of my friends did, for full
refund.  I got a $15 credit for the outage today on my account for this
month because they still arent 100%.

You may want to also check the voxilla broadvoice section, there are
comments there that are recent, from today even.
http://voxilla.com/forum-viewforum-f-23.html

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378