[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice - Customer feedback

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Wed Jun 1 16:58:53 MST 2005

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com wrote:

>On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 14:25 -0700, Sean Kennedy wrote:
>

>>Hi all,
>>
>>Can any broadvoice customers give me their opinions on the service
>>recently?  It's actually been pretty quiet on the list lately regarding
>>them, so it seems to me that they're either getting things straightened
>>out or everyone has dropped the service.
>>

>I think that everyone has dropped them.  30 of my friends did, for full
>refund.  I got a $15 credit for the outage today on my account for this
>month because they still arent 100%.

You are lucky!!!

I got no refund for 2 lines world tariff for totally (!!!!!) 3 minutes
phone calls they eventually gone through to USA. These three minutes USA
cost me around 44 US$. As I complaint, they canceled IMMEDIATELY the
access!!!

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO LOOK FOR A MORE RELIABLE SERVICE PROVIDER.
(I could add to the 31 who dropped their service - mentioned above -
another 20 who did)
You sure can test a provider, if they have time to reply to an email.
Broadvoice had rarely time. Billing is an email address that is used
only to notify you that your account is closed.

bye

Ronald