[Asterisk-Users] UPS rating for SOHO asterisk box

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Wed Jun 1 01:44:46 MST 2005

Daryl G. Jurbala wrote:

> [...]
Ouch...

In the test I have done, I replaced a HR 1224W F2F1 lead acid sealed
battery by a fulmen heavy duty 95 amp/hours battery.

The UPS flattened the battery out after 70 minutes instead of the
original 15 minutes. However, charging *is* slow: it's been now 36 hours
and it's still charging.

Looks like I'll be better off buying a proper smart charger along with a
decent inverter. I wouldn't want to fry the house :)

--
Ykoz Un Max - La VoIP en pré-payé!
Essayez gratuitement - 5 crédits offerts.