**POSSIBLE SPAM** [Asterisk-Users] AreskiCC - DOES IT REALLY WORK??????

David Choo DavidChoo at espore.com
Wed Jun 1 01:44:36 MST 2005

I think we should be thankful that the authors are relasing the software,
rather then crying out loud when you cannot get it to work. More people
will be willing to help you that way. Be ashamed of yourself!

Best Regards,

==============================
David Choo
Sales Engineer
Business & Technology Division
"Engineered for Changing Businesses"
Espore Corp Pte Ltd
68 Kallang Pudding Rd
#04-03 SYH Logistics Bldg
Singapore 349327
Tel: 65-6842 2725, Ext - 404
Fax : 65-6842 2724
E-mail :DavidChoo at Espore.com
=============================

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If
you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy it or use it for any
purpose, nor deliver this message to anyone. Instead, please delete this
message and destroy any other record of it immediately and kindly notify
the sender by return email. Thank you for your co-operation.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late, or contain
viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the context of this message nor can the sender guarantee that
this message is virus free.

             <robson at cariocane
             t.com>
             asterisk-users-bo         <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
             unces at lists.digiu                                          cc
             m.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       **POSSIBLE SPAM** [Asterisk-Users]
             31/05/2005 11:26          AreskiCC - DOES IT REALLY
             PM                        WORK??????

             Please respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

Hi all,

I am quite disappointed at the application AreskiCC. I have installed
everything following the instructions  but the thing doesn’t want to work.

First of all, when I start the index.php page, any name/password logs in.
After the login it takes me to a page with a single option “LOGOUT”

We are monitoring the database and it seems like the application doesn’t
connect to it.

Does anybody in this have made this work? Can someone help me please??

Thanks,

Asterisk-Users mailing list
Asterisk-Users at lists.digium.com
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: