[Asterisk-Users] Get older CVS version

Storm D. J. Petersen stormp at telus.net
Thu Jul 28 02:14:50 MST 2005

Try a -D 2005-05-29 16:47

S.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Rick
Baranowski
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 12:10 AM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Get older CVS version

Well the first time I sent this email was two days ago, yes I know that the
internet headers may say that they where sent in short period of time today
but they where not.

If you send an email and it does not show up to the list and it has not come
back or you don't get a delayed delivery what would you do? I have been
having this issue ever since I have joined this list and I don't seem to
have this issue with any other list on am on.

Matter of fact one of my other postings has not shown up yet either and it
has been 2 days and one back 4 days. As I am writing this I am wondering if
this will even make it.

Since I have never worked with CVS before I was just looking for some
guidance not to get slammed.