[Asterisk-Users] Get older CVS version

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Thu Jul 28 00:29:20 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 00:09 -0700, Rick Baranowski wrote:
> Well the first time I sent this email was two days ago, yes I know that the
> internet headers may say that they where sent in short period of time today
> but they where not.
>
> If you send an email and it does not show up to the list and it has not come
> back or you don't get a delayed delivery what would you do? I have been
> having this issue ever since I have joined this list and I don't seem to
> have this issue with any other list on am on.
>
> Matter of fact one of my other postings has not shown up yet either and it
> has been 2 days and one back 4 days. As I am writing this I am wondering if
> this will even make it.

Very quickly.

> Since I have never worked with CVS before I was just looking for some
> guidance not to get slammed.

And that's exactly what you got from both Kevin and I.

Also "asfhasterisk at qwest.net" appears in the reply to field which does
not help with a mailing list and to kelp matters
"asfhasterisk at qwest.net" produces a "does not exist error" from your
ISP's mail server.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>