[Asterisk-Users] Call Quality Reporting

Nathan Pralle tarsi at binhost.com
Tue Jul 26 10:01:08 MST 2005

 From what I've searched in the archives, having Asterisk report call
quality statistics for each call has been discussed and mulled a little
bit, but it is not implemented in * and doesn't have a plan for it at
the moment.  For the time being, such things are a pipe dream.

Is this correct?  I'm having difficulty finding anymore information on it.

Helpful pointers appreciated...if it's not implemented, I'm fairly
interested in looking into making it work.  I think that'd be an
infinitely handy thing to be able to extract from Asterisk.

Nathan