[Asterisk-Users] A TDM issue..

chouck chouck at 800goquick.com
Tue Jul 26 10:53:14 MST 2005

Oooh.. That makes sense now..  I have only used fxo for a pots line and
would issue dial like so:

exten=blah,1,Dial(ZAP/1/blah)

But I never really thought about just a simple dial without a number.. so
essentially the card will just pick up the channel and bridge them together?

Thanks alot everyone,

-Chad