[Asterisk-Dev] RE: [Asterisk-Users] Zaptel update, Asterisk 1.2 janitor projects

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Jul 26 06:51:35 MST 2005

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

> Could someone also cite the bugs.digium.com bug number for this, I'd like to
> see the patch.

There is no bug number, it did not come through that channel (we created
the 'patch' internally after obtaining specific details of the problem
from a customer). The change can be found in the asterisk-cvs mailing
list archive, but only consisted of changing the 'intcount' field from
signed to unsigned (which was clearly the source of the problem).