[Asterisk-Dev] RE: [Asterisk-Users] Zaptel update, Asterisk 1.2 janitor projects

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Tue Jul 26 08:11:25 MST 2005

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 08:51:35AM -0500, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
>
> >Could someone also cite the bugs.digium.com bug number for this, I'd like
> >to see the patch.
>
> There is no bug number, it did not come through that channel (we created
> the 'patch' internally after obtaining specific details of the problem
> from a customer). The change can be found in the asterisk-cvs mailing
> list archive, but only consisted of changing the 'intcount' field from
> signed to unsigned (which was clearly the source of the problem).

I suppose you refer to:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-cvs/2005-July/007125.html

How do I track only the changes to the stable branch? For a user of
Stable most of the messages on the CVS list are rather irrelevant.

There seems to be a '  Tag: v1-0' in the message but it is in the body.
Any header to filter by?