[Asterisk-Users] Busy Lamp Field SIP Phone

dbruce dbruce at bananatel.ca
Sun Jul 24 16:47:13 MST 2005

The Cisco 7960 SIP firmware does not support the 7914 "sidecar"... To use the "sidecar" you need to use the SCCP (Call Manager) Firmware. There is chan_skinny in Asterisk but I don't recall seing support in it for the 7914. You may want to look at the chan_sccp driver.. it is supposed to have support for the "sidecar".

As far as I know there are no phones that will support monitoring 20 extensions with BLF.

Regards,
Derek