[Asterisk-Users] Incoming call prob

Michael Beale meadmaker1977 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 15:30:22 MST 2005

I am having a problem with your my nufone service.
I'm trying to setup incoming calls and I'm having no
success. Outgoing works fine though.  The message I'm
getting is "the person you are call is not currently
reachable".  I'm going to give you as much info as I
can.  I'm also an asterisk newb! Anyways, I installed
asterisk at home.  Set up extensions which communicate to
each other fine.  Everything is default except here is
my iax.conf:

[general]
bindport = 4569           ; Port to bind to (IAX is
4569)
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0    ; Address to bind to (all
addresses on machine)
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
mailboxdetail=yes
register => meadmaker:<mypassword>@switch-2.nufone.net
#include iax_additional.conf
#include iax_custom.conf

[NuFone]
type=peer
host=switch-1.nufone.net
secret=<mypassword>

and here is what I added to extension.conf:

;added for nufone
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,SetCallerID(8662521540)
exten =>
_1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Dial,IAX2/meadmaker at NuFone/${EXTEN}

[inbound]
exten => 8662521540,1,Answer()
exten => 8662521540,2,Wait(2)
exten => 8662521540,3,Dial(200)

I would appreciate some help.  Trying to get this
working today.  Have wiped out my machine because of
experimentation 3 times, all I changed was to add 2
extension and the conf files above.  Please let me
know, probably a dumb newb error!

Thanks

Michael Beale