[Asterisk-Users] FS: Zhone Channel Bank

Daniel dafreedm at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 13:24:00 MST 2005

Hi,

I have a mint, like-new (used only once) Zhone Z-Plex channel bank for
sale.  It has 16 FXS and 8 FXO (part number: Z-PLEX-10-24S/O).  It
functions as a channel bank, router, and CSU/DSU, combining T1, analog
voice, and data.  D4, SF, and ESF line formats are supported with AMI
or B8ZS coding.  It has dual T1 jacks, one ethernet jack, one serial
port, one V.35 port, and 24 analog pairs available via 50-pin Amphenol
connector (I'll also include two Leviton 41600-I break-out boxes to
separate the Amphenol 50-pin connector to 25 individual RJ-11
connectors---these are worth around $25 themselves).  Further it comes
with AC power cable and serial cable.

The Zhone Z-Plex is known to work with Asterisk (search mailing lists
for confirmation), though it was a reputation for a more difficult
setup than the much more expensive channel banks such as the CAC, etc.
(but then again those cost $600-$1000).  Supposedly, it runs fine once
configured, though I never used it with Asterisk.

Anyway, this ZPlex has the original box with styrofoam.  I thought I'd
offer it to the asterisk list before putting it on eBay.

I'm pricing it at $130 + $25 s/h (UPS Ground with Insurance).  Payment
via PayPal only (I can provide eBay username to confirm my validity and
eBay 100% reputation).  Email me off-list with questions, please, or if
you need photos.  Fully guaranteed against DOA (Dead-On-Arrival).

Thanks,
Daniel