[Asterisk-Users] Lost in AAH Setup

asterisk at txpe.net asterisk at txpe.net
Fri Jul 22 15:18:39 MST 2005

For some reason, many people don't like to see posts here related to AAH or
AMP (yet less related topics are ok).  You might have better luck posting
your problems at
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=420324  You should search
this forum to see how other people have set up Broadvoice with AAH.  Not
all of the instructions you referenced from Broadvoice apply when using
AMP.  From what I've gleemed from reading through the message, Broadvoice
seems to be a PITA to set up (at least compared to other providers).

You will need to provide much more information in order for someone to
assist you.  You need to be looking at the Asterisk console (by typing
asterisk -r).  This will allow you to see what your * box is doing.  In
addition, you run in debug mode to see *a lot* of info.

Dialing 7777 simulates an incoming call.  It doesn't sound like you have
set up your Incoming Calls page correctly.  You might go back to your
instructions and review the Set Up Incoming Calls section to make you did
this correctly.