[Asterisk-Users] Lost in AAH Setup

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Fri Jul 22 17:59:44 MST 2005

Ed,

geekgazette.com has a good tutorial for setting up BV and AAH. If the
list "grumpy old men" get upset about the AAH discussion and the
sourceforge forum isn't much help, you can contact me off-list as
well, it isn't that complicated once you weed out all of the
conflicting information you find through google.

Tom