[Asterisk-Users] SIP extension auto busy's itself

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Fri Jul 22 05:50:13 MST 2005

Hi Folks,

I have an IAX trunk link to a collegues house. I'm using AAH and he's
got the latest CVS as of last Tuesday.

Problem we're having is this; when I dial his extension 7201 (Pulver
WiSIP phone) his * box sends me 1 ring and then Alison's busy message.
If I call his 7202 extension (X-Ten Pro on a Win2K laptop) I get through
but with only 1 way audio (me to him).

Until I recently upgraded to AAH from a rather old CVS build this was
all working fine.

He can call me in the other direction with no problems.

Any ideas?

Thanks

--

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI