[Asterisk-Users] Best VoIP provider

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Wed Jul 20 06:39:43 MST 2005

That may be true, but for whatever reason I cannot get through to the
phone number that they advertise on the front page. I setup an account
and had weird stuff happening throughout the day, no way to get ahold of
them, and no response to email yet, even though they claim 24/7 support.

I am fully expecting the issues to be resolved, but unfortunately the
customer support model seems to be the same one that the others have
adopted ..

Tim