[Asterisk-Users] Best VoIP provider

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Jul 20 01:51:05 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 12:42 -0700, Derek Whitten wrote:
> rofl..
> nufone sends you configuration information via email after you sign up
> for an account..
>
> On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 11:16, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> > Nufone seems to have always been a DIY type of VOIP provider.  Their new
> > members page works very well and shows connection information and so on...
> > maybe their email was blacklisted by some spam filter on your side?

They dont do much marketing on their page, rates are hidden from normal
view (ie nothing on the main page that indicates 'click here for rates'.
This indicates to me that their advertising model is largely word of
mouth, and it seems to be working for them.  The fact that they rely on
word of mouth advertising and are apparently doing well, that speaks
volumes considering the fact that so many providers have had problems at
some point and yet people keep recommending nufone.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378