[Asterisk-Users] Best VoIP provider

Erik Espinoza erik.espinoza at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:22:55 MST 2005

All I'm saying is avoid sixTel. They have great sound quality, good
prices, good ping times, and a pretty control panel. However if you
ever need support anything done that doesn't happen automatically on
their web site (number doesn't ring, custom toll free did, refund,
support in general) forget about it. It's been three months since i
ordered my custom toll free did, and it's not active yet!

Calling their support number just tells you to go to the web site.
Adding tickets, even emergency tickets, seem to go to /dev/null.

Also if anyone knows of a provider that does LNP, would be able to
move my numbers away from sixTel if they don't respond after a certain
date and has decent prices please let me know.

Erik