[Asterisk-Users] Quadbri trouble

Emanuele Pucciarelli ep at acm.org
Tue Jul 19 09:02:54 MST 2005

tonini.massimo at tiscali.it ha scritto:

> I know the configuration of telco is point-to-point and I think the card
> have to work in NT mode (I presume because I have
> not found the documentation about this and when attach to the ISDN the
> led become green).

If you're connecting the card to a NT1/NT1+, then *that* is the NT
(network termination); your card has to work in TE (terminal equipment)
mode.  The card must be in NT mode when * has to work as the "network"
side (you were mentioning a Hipath PBX a couple of weeks ago...)

> signalling = bri_net

bri_cpe

> pridialplan = local
> prilocaldialplan = local

They'll probably have to be "dynamic" and "unknown".

Bye,

--
Emanuele