[Asterisk-Users] Quadbri trouble

tonini.massimo at tiscali.it tonini.massimo at tiscali.it
Tue Jul 19 07:23:00 MST 2005

Hi,
I'm trying to configure a quadbri card using the configuration found in
Bristuff.
I know the configuration of telco is point-to-point and I think the card
have to work in NT mode (I presume because I have
not found the documentation about this and when attach to the ISDN the led
become green).
I'm not able to make and receive call. When I receive a call nothing
happen in the asterisk cli and from the caller I receive
a connection error.
When I try to make a call I receive "unable to create zap channel"
THis is my configuration:

Zapata.conf
switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = bri_net