[Asterisk-Users] Strange PRI lockup

Johann johann.hoehn at ecommerce.com
Thu Jul 28 06:53:10 MST 2005

The problem occurred again and I think it may be caused by the
agent/queue system.  The commands "show agents" and "show queues" simply
refuse to work when the problem occurs.  The channel that appears to be
out of sync is one that has been to the queue as well.

Anyone notice any problems similar with Asterisk 1.0.8?  Also the
changelog for asterisk 1.0.9 is one line about callerid...could that be
related?

--johann