[Asterisk-Users] So you all think VoIP sypply is warm and fuzzy

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Mon Jul 18 15:38:32 MST 2005

Michael D Schelin wrote:
> Here is a letter I sent them for my $150 paper weight.

I don't know that anyone thinks they're all warm and fuzzy.

I know that it instantly raises all kinds of suspicions about people's
motives when a mail like this comes in to the group, particularly when
you seem to be attacking list members already in your subject line.

There are two sides to every story.  We now have one of them.

I'm not positive that a vituperative letter like this sent to the list
unsolicited is going to win you a lot of support in your crusade.

Time will tell, I guess.  There are already a number of red flags in my
mind wrt Shelltel because you have so often sent self-promoting mails to
this list when people ask about a good ITSP.

B.