[Asterisk-Users] So you all think VoIP sypply is warm and fuzzy

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Mon Jul 18 15:13:43 MST 2005

Here is a letter I sent them for my $150 paper weight.

Dear Voipsupply, As a small service provider, using you company for the
first time, I'm very disappointed that you have removed the
configuration CD that should have been shipped with the Mediatrix 2102
just to get a few more bucks. I have contacted mediatrix and they have
informed me that the CD's is shipped in every 2102.  If I don't here
back from you shortly and receive the configuration program that should
have shipped, I will return it back to you for a full refund and express
my views to the Voip community. As of now I've herd of nothing but good
things about your customer support. I've called and left messages to
your support team. I waited 7 days for this unit and have no way to
configure it.  Email me the CD.

Michael D. Schelin
Owner
Shelltel