[Asterisk-Users] So you all think VoIP sypply is warm and fuzzy

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Jul 18 16:36:21 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 17:38 -0500, Brian Capouch wrote:
> I'm not positive that a vituperative letter like this sent to the list
> unsolicited is going to win you a lot of support in your crusade.

given that he said he would only do this if they didnt give him the CD
(or strongly implied it anyway) that makes me curious as to why it was
sent before any resolution could be had.  Its one thing to try to
resolve issues with the vendor but to publicly try to attack them in a
forum where its unlikely they will respond (based on historical posts
about them and their lack of comments from the company themselves) but
pretending to give them a chance to make it right ...  I dunno.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378