[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 12, Issue 103

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Jul 15 19:59:55 MST 2005

Given your reported results, you seem to have the same problem that
a number of us TDM users have seen; the card goes out to lunch after
some variable length of time. Usually that's somewhere in the week
to two week area, and typically its been reported with rev E TDM
cards (look at the 'dmesg' to see what revision you have).

There has been several hardware changes made to the TDM card, and I
believe the latest is rev I. Since replacing my rev E card with a
rev I card, I've not seen a lockup. However, I'm typically messing
around with cvs-head and haven't left the system up for two weeks
for a long time.

If you have a rev E card, call digium support and tell them what's
happened and they should replace it since its a know problem. The
card has a three year warranty and has only been on the market for
about a year.